These are all my projects tagged Python:
- Reinforcement Learning Soccer BotsMachine learningImplemented and tuned eight different reinforcement learning algorithms to play a simple soccer game.
- Reinforcement Learning for Text GamesMachine learningExperimented with several approaches to encourage exploration for a reinforcement learning agent trained to play text-based games in the TextWorld environment.
- Neural Machine Translation with Lexical ModelMachine learningAnalyzed a neural machine translation architecture, and implemented and evaluated a lexical model on top of it.
- Exploration of Convolutional Neural Network ArchitecturesMachine learningImplemented convolutional and max-pooling layers of a convolutional neural network and experimented with different network architectures on the EMNIST handwritten character recognition task.
- Modeling Train Commuter Stress for Dutch CitiesWebScraped data about the Dutch rail network to visualize which cities provide the least stressful commute to Amsterdam central station.
- Exploration of Neural Network Learning Algorithms and RegularizationMachine learningImplemented and experimented with different learning rules, learning rate schedules, and regularization techniques to train a convolutional neural network for the EMNIST handwritten character recognition task.
- Hack the NorthHackathonInspired by Twitch Plays Pokemon, my team and I created a little robot car that multiple people could drive around the room with their phones.
- World Port HackathonHackathonMy team 'De Delftse Delegatie' got first place with a prototype for a blockchain-based app to help customs agencies detect smuggling in freight containers.
- OpenDCWebOpenDC is an open-source datacenter simulator which I helped build for @Large Research.
- Arc SpinWebArc Spin is a desktop and mobile browser game in which you avoid spinning obstacles and try to score as many points as you can.
- Link SyncerWebLink Syncer was a service to create quick links that will wait to redirect until everyone has clicked the Synced Link.
- Mugsy WebsiteWebFor my Rye High School senior year internship, I worked with Sean Reilly of Mugsy to build him a new company website.
- Reddit WeeklyWebReddit Weekly was a site that sent customizable, weekly email digests of top posts from subreddits.
- Stop Freebooting NowWebStop Freebooting Now was a tool to help freebooting victims retaliate by documenting and calling out websites and social media pages that steal online creators' original content.
- WykkiWebWykki uses data from Freebase to answer natural language questions, and learns how to answer new question types over time.